[Film-Ini-Verteiler] CREW MEMBERS WANTED

Film-Initiative Weimar film-ini at m18.uni-weimar.de
Fr Jun 23 11:13:22 CEST 2023

Dear Film Ini,

This Sunday and Monday (25/26. June) we are gonna shoot a 5-minute long
horror short movie with western elements in Hohenfelden (30 minutes from
Weimar). Its about the thuringian creature called 'Rasselbock' and a
hunter that wants to hunt it.

Therefore we are searching for someone who could help us with
transportation already TOMORROW, Saturday. If you have a car an want to
support us on one of these days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) we
would be super grateful!

Also we are looking for someone that could prepare some meals on set and
takes care that no one starves :)
If you would like to get to know the film atmosphere please join us!

We will be shooting in a hut which has its own dormitories where the
whole crew can sleep over these days plus there is a big lake just 500m
away.

Please contact me if you are available and interested!

mavie.b1111 at gmail.com
0157 79881169

Thank you!

Mavie and Felipe

--
Film-Initiative
Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
film-ini at m18.uni-weimar.de
+49(0)3643 / 583930

Webseite: m18.uni-weimar.de/stuko/initiativen/film-ini
Instagram: filminitiative_buw
Twitch: filminitiativeweimar