[Info.pol.b] Solidarity event in support for hanau today in Jena & Erfurt

pol.b at m18.uni-weimar.de pol.b at m18.uni-weimar.de
Thu Feb 20 15:34:30 CET 2020

Dear everyone,

Let's stand up in support of diversity and human dignity for the victims
of the nazi attack occurred in Hanau. Here are two events happening in
Erfurt and Jena that you are invited to attend, support and share.

Erfurt event:
20.02.2020
18:00 pm
At Angerdreieck
DEMO: In memory of Hanau – solidarity with those affected by racist
violence! Stop the right-wing terror!
https://doityourself.noblogs.org/

Jena event:
20.02.2020
17:00 pm
at Johannisstrasse
¨The far-right terrorist attack horrified us, made us angry and
speechless. Our thoughts, our solidarity and our sorrow go to the
victims and their relatives. We call for a silent commemoration today¨

Keep connected and stand against racism.