[Interaction] Mozilla Design Challenge

Interaktionsdesign interaction at m18.uni-weimar.de
Mi Jun 9 16:02:16 CEST 2010

Mozilla has started a new Design challenge.
Their question in brief: "What are the interesting uses of having a
complete list of all your contacts and relationships in your browser,
for both local browser applications and services on the web?"
The background is that mozilla searches for ways to store
contact/personal informations in the browser/on your computer(s) and not
in the cloud for giving the user the control about thier personal data
again (now its mostly at facebook etc.)
I can recommand to have a look at the project since I consider mozillas
approach of working with the community as one of the best in the current
open- as well as closed-source software industry. And consider their
market share: your ideas could have an impact on millions of people.

If somebody would be interested in working with me on some ideas please
drop me a line!

jan

- http://vimeo.com/12022651 – Don Norman on Design and Research. Quote:
"...design thinking is a nonsensical phrase that deserves to die"