[Interaction] Realtime Workshop @ 5th FullDome Festival

Interaktionsdesign interaction at m18.uni-weimar.de
Mo Apr 25 23:37:03 CEST 2011

Good news for VJs, Game-Designer, Motion-Tracker and all interested
persons: We offer a workshop (May 12th & 13th) concerning realtime
projects for the dome. If you are looking for new challenges this might
be a good thing - leave ordinary screens & compose 360° projects!

Please have a look at the attached flyer or contact me for further
information.

Best, Michaela