[Interaction] ixda awards: open until Sept 22

Interaktionsdesign interaction at m18.uni-weimar.de
So Sep 4 10:23:12 CEST 2011

Hallo,
Die ixda vergibt awards an interaktionsdesignprojekte.

...ich leite weiter..
_____ixda-awards__________
Have you heard about the Interaction Awards? There are less than four
weeks left to enter your work! We need great projects like yours that
demonstrate the value of good design. We?d love to recognize your
company?s impact on people, and how they interact with each other and
the world around them. Enter any work completed within the past two
years, be a part of the conversation and be celebrated worldwide!

Find out more: http://awards.ixda.org <http://awards.ixda.org/>

The Interaction Awards is a global competition, designed to recognize,
promote, and celebrate excellence in the discipline of Interaction
Design.  The Awards celebrate the work done by interaction designers
every day, to create meaningful relationships between people and the
products and services that they use. They will provide tangible
examples of design excellence, inspire designers and businesses alike,
and stimulate discussion on the role and value of design.

The inaugural competition is open until Sept 22, will be juried in the
fall in New York during National Design Week, and be awarded in Feb
2012 in Dublin Ireland.

It would be great if you participated in the competition, and we'd
appreciate if you'd spread the word to anyone else who might be
interested!

Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us at awards at ixda.org