[Rundfunkorchester] Meeting for the 21st of June live session

Lefteris Krysalis eleftherios.krysalis at uni-weimar.de
Do Jun 14 12:33:38 CEST 2018

Hey,

As you know at the 21st of June we are going to be on air for 2 hours
as rundfunkorchester, but the difference is that because we are going
to broadcast from Limona building we are going to have a live
audience. That is why we thought not to make a radio show this Monday
so we can prepare better for the 21st of June.

I think it is necessary to meet. What about this Saturday evening ?
Does it work for you ?

Über eine baldige Rückmeldung würde ich mich sehr freuen,
Tschuss
--
Lefteris Krysalis

Bauhaus-Universitaet Weimar