[Rundfunkorchester] Thursday 21st of June

Lefteris Krysalis eleftherios.krysalis at uni-weimar.de
Mo Jun 18 22:43:33 CEST 2018

Hello Rundfunkorchester,

We decided that the subject of our live performance on Thursday during the sendung of the 20 years of 106.6 it would be nice to be "sounds from recording devices and machines”

So let’s play with the sounds that our recording machines produce.
Bring whatever you want, from digital recorders and tape recorders, to loop machines and vinyls (for example we are going to have the turntables from the studio and we can use some noises).

Bring whatever equipment you have, you want and you need.
Bring also pre recorder material if you want from tutorials, sound by recording or whatever. The “subject” is too open.

Liebe Grüße und bis bald!