[Rundfunkorchester] zwiebelmarkt

Lefteris Krysalis eleftherios.krysalis at uni-weimar.de
Mo Okt 8 21:04:18 CEST 2018

Hey dear Rundufinkorchestra

We talked about zwiebelmarkt that we dont have a PA as we are "street"
musicians, so it would be great if everybody brings as many battery
radios as you have. We will be exactly in front of Habbabusch. But if
you dont feel cool playing outside in front of the people you can play
as well from inside the house.

Oh, it would be nice to have a raspbeery pi for everyone that is
taking part at physical live play so we can broadcast with pirate
radios individually too. Me, Jan and Laura we can bring 3 of them.

Kisses,
Lefteris

--
Lefteris Krysalis