[Rundfunkorchester] Fm transmitters

markus westphal markus_westphal at gmx.de
Sa Sep 1 21:03:54 CEST 2018

Hi Lefteris and rundfunorchester,

Nice news. Sounds good, but we haven't tested/heared it yet ;) Lefteris,
thank you for the work, the research and the links.

I'm currently lost in sound-analysis in pure data (while building a
modul-rack among other things with tools by William Brent
<http://williambrent.conflations.com/> (not with tID ;) cause I'm not a
good programmer). Ives, a good programmer gave me some tips (again).
Hopefully everything works fine before the concert.

bestwishes;