[Rundfunkorchester] Umfrage / Poll - Rehersal for Sunday September 9th

Benjamin Serdani benjamin.serdani at gmail.com
So Sep 2 23:39:09 CEST 2018

Hi Guys,

I will very much like to be a part of this concert too. I am just afraid, I will have no chance to attend any rehearsal before. Is there some way to join without doing the rehearsal? Maybe just my knowing the concept that we are going to have?

I think starting of with white noise and maybe use filters to slowly create a sculpture musical is a very good idea. I could work on that at home and bring my piece just right to the concert.

On the other hand, maybe this time you guys would like the concert not be so wild, and thus you might require people who want to attend the concert to also attend the rehearsal. If that’s the case, just tell me.

Anyway see you soon
Beni