[Rundfunkorchester] Zwiebelmarkt 12-14 Oktober

Andreas von Stosch andreas.stosch at gmx.de
Mo Sep 24 13:21:04 CEST 2018

...i am Glad that i don't have to convince you :)

One thing i haven't considered in my previous mail:
My Lappland-trip starts at 14th of october. Since i'll need saturday for preparations, it would be supernice if the concert could take place on Friday. I know its a selfish request, but i'd like to play soo badly. Is it possible?

Thanks for understanding,
A hoping
Andy