[Rundfunkorchester] Today! Rundfunkorchestra

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Mo Dez 2 19:41:46 CET 2019

Here a little reminder for today:

Hello friends of the unusual sound,

today (!!!!!!) we invite you for a special edition of
bauhaus.fm-Rundfunkorchestra. This time we want to play field recordings
only. That means: No analogue instruments needed! Bring your laptop or
send a sound to radiobauhaus.fm at gmail.com

To introduce the material we want to talk about the sounds we will use
before we play.

Schedule:

09.00 pm - arriving at the studio Marienstraße 5 (top floor), setting up
09.30 pm - 09.45 pm: introduce the authors, sounds and places - talk
09.45 pm - 10.45 pm: concert / jam / session / mixing - sounds
10.45 pm - 11.00 pm: reflecting the result - talk

What we can offer:

1 x Allen & Heath ZED-14
1 x 4 channel headphone splitter with 6.3 mm jack input
1 x 5 channel headphone splitter with 6.3 mm jack input
1 x Headphone

You should bring all cables needed to plug your computer in to the mixer
(6,3 mm) and headphones including adapter to 6,3 mm jack.

Let's remix the world!
Your bauhaus.fm - team!