[Rundfunkorchester] Du und der Kunstkopf!

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Do Nov 7 22:28:05 CET 2019

Hello Folks!

On Monday 11.11. you are invited to take part a special edition of the
bauhaus.fm-Rundfunkorchestra. We are playing for our plastic buddy with
the microphone ears. Special projects need special places. Join us
around 8pm at our studio at the basement of Bauhausstaße 11 (b11).

The live broadcast starts at 9pm. Bring sounding objects or/and a mobile
speaker for your notebook. Headphone splitters are also very welcome!

Sound united!
Konrad

--
Konrad Behr