[Rundfunkorchester] Rundfunkorchester Nachrichtensammlung, Band 22, Eintrag 11

s.kalvelage at posteo.de s.kalvelage at posteo.de
Sa Apr 25 12:36:28 CEST 2020

 Hi!
Dogo will be part of it again!
Another set - up on our side maybe... not shure jet, but again to be
seen on kapsel.space
Hurray! Really enjoyed the other one last time. I think i got some great
inspiration for my work from it.
Would love to perform together with Bauhaus.fm Rundfunk Orchester live
on stage one day!
But - when then? I got a little confused : 27.th from 9pm to 10pm?
Right?
The thing on Saturday will be more of a dj set?

---
Silke kleine Kalvelage
0157-86933228
silkekleinekalvelage.wordpress.com

https://konrad-behr.de [3] https://twitter.com/KonradBehr [4] https://soundcloud.com/knrd [5] https://vimeo.com/knrd [6] https://clongclongmoo.org [7] You won't find me on facebook! _______________________________________________ Rundfunkorchester mailing list Rundfunkorchester at m18.uni-weimar.de https://m18.uni-weimar.de/mailman/listinfo/rundfunkorchester [8]

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 11:47:49 +0200
> From: Konrad Behr <post at konrad-behr.de>
> To: rundfunkorchester at m18.uni-weimar.de
> Subject: Re: [Rundfunkorchester] Next Concert on Monday April 27th and
> 25th?
>
> hello,
>
> I talked with Andi now.
>
> He will play from 9pm to 10pm. I will play from 10pm until open end.
>
> @Leon: do you want to play from 8pm to 9pm?
>
> Do you need an introduction in streaming?
>
> Konrad
>
> Am 23.04.2020 um 23:18 schrieb Leon Goltermann:
> Hey, so im in again for the concert on the 27th. and for the 25th i would like to play half an hour aswell (if letting you know now is not to late). i would also like to do it with someone together and in general i don?t really get the concept for that one (maybe someone can call me/write me to explain tomorrow). looking forward to it! and thanks for organizing. all the best Leon and by the way: please send me the video and master-ninjam project of the last concert for mixing. Am 22.04.2020 um 15:30 schrieb Konrad Behr <post at konrad-behr.de>: My dearest orchestra! On Monday April 27th at 9pm will will have another chance to entertain our nerdy peer group. Please register for another Reaper ninjam show (https://www.cockos.com/ninjam/ [1]) at this mailing list. It works quite well - we had a nice feeling last Monday. More tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-cUmSw7nF4 [2] Some musicians were interested in another remote concert from Leipzig or other places on next
Saturday 25th. Please let us know until Thursday if you are still want to play. Meanwhile Andreas and me planning to having two DJ shows on that evening. Lets say we start at 8pm with open end! I want to be the last part. Beside the web-radio stream I had the idea to create some kind of jitsi lounge for people hanging around during the shows ... What do you think? Uftzzz uftzzz uftzzz! Konrad -- Konrad Behr Hegelstraße 10 99423 Weimar Mobil: (49)179 7133092 https://konrad-behr.de [3] https://twitter.com/KonradBehr [4] https://soundcloud.com/knrd [5] https://vimeo.com/knrd [6] https://clongclongmoo.org [7] You won't find me on facebook! _______________________________________________ Rundfunkorchester mailing list Rundfunkorchester at m18.uni-weimar.de https://m18.uni-weimar.de/mailman/listinfo/rundfunkorchester [8] _______________________________________________ Rundfunkorchester mailing list Rundfunkorchester at m18.uni-weimar.de

--
Konrad Behr
Hegelstraße 10
99423 Weimar

Mobil: (49)179 7133092

https://konrad-behr.de [3]
https://twitter.com/KonradBehr [4]
https://soundcloud.com/knrd [5]
https://vimeo.com/knrd [6]
https://clongclongmoo.org [7]

You won't find me on facebook!

------------------------------

Ende Rundfunkorchester Nachrichtensammlung, Band 22, Eintrag 11

Links:
------
[1] https://www.cockos.com/ninjam/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-cUmSw7nF4