[Rundfunkorchester] Invitation to be part of radio show "Schlafende Kühlschränke"

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Di Jun 30 14:35:06 CEST 2020

Hello!

May be you already heard about the bauhaus.fm special program called
shift.fm from July 6th to July 13th. For the night slots, I had the idea
of a one hour show where listeners can hear refrigerators sleeping.

The name of the show: "Schlafende Kühlschränke" (Sleeping refrigerators)

For this format I want to ask you for a recording of your fridge or
freezer during oune hour during the night or when ever your fridge is
sleeping well.

It would be wonderful if you could just make a recording of your
favorite device with your hifi - microphone setup, or just with your
smart phone, or tape recorder or whats how ever....
Just take care that you don't record voices or sounds of people that may
should stay private :)

Please send me the recording via a file sharing service (justsendit.de,
wetransfer.com ...) as mp3 (320kbs or higher) or wav (16bit, 44kHz or
higher) until Sunday July 5th to:

post at konrad-behr.de

Please add the following information:

Name/Artistname of you if you want to have it published.
The model and approximate year of construction or your fridge.
City where the fridge lifes.
Of course a picture of the device is nice.

More details about shift.fm:
https://www.uni-weimar.de/projekte/bauhaus-fm/category/shif-fm/

Thank you in advance and please stay cool in this crazy times!
Konrad

PS: I hope you agree using your recording during a non-commercial future
improvisational performance of the Bauhaus.FM-Rundfunkorchester
https://www.uni-weimar.de/projekte/bauhaus-fm/category/rundfunkorchester/

--
Konrad Behr
Hegelstraße 10