[Rundfunkorchester] monday

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Mo Mär 30 18:21:42 CEST 2020

Somehow I think today we should try it without Reaper-NinJam because
nobody of has experience so far I see. It sound very promising but
setting up a server for it needs time and patience. Or am I wrong at it
is running already?

I would recommend Using skype, whereby.com or jit.si also for
aesthetically reasons. This is the sound of now.

Who is streaming as master?

Konrad

--
Konrad Behr