[Rundfunkorchester] Hey

Leon Goltermann leon.giacomo.goltermann at uni-weimar.de
So Jan 3 13:07:18 CET 2021

Hi,
so the doodle shows 4 possible participants for tomorrow and for the 11.1. I don’t know if everyone used the doodle but maybe Marco and sil decide about the date because one of you is not there anyway, says the doodle. (or does someone think we can’t do it tomorrow because we have not advertised it? i think we could just play before gramophon der Zukunft which starts at 7pm. please correct me if im wrong.)
in general could we use ninjam in reaper again and Lefteris could you do the server and streaming again or write a short how-to?
looking forward to it
Leon