[Rundfunkorchester] Let's make weird sounds great again

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
So Jan 31 22:02:50 CET 2021

The bauhaus.fm-Rundfunkorchestra needs you!

On Monday February 1st, 10.15 to 12 pm we have almost two hours live on
air time at Radio Lotte Weimar. It would be wonderful if you could join
the "Klangkörper" for this remote Reaper ninjam performance with your
sound universe as part of 48h-bauhaus.fm-show.

We will meet at 4pm for fixing all the technical issues in a Jitsi Video
call session at https://meet.weimarnetz.de/BauhausFMJitsi.

At 9.30 pm we meet back but this time via the Reaper ninjam extension.

getaroom-na.ninjam.com:2049
!join bauhausfm

I suggest the theme "Winter" just to have a rough idea of what kind of
material you bring to the group.

Please be part of the art and let's make weird sounds great again!

Konrad

PS: Listen to our latest show from last Monday. It was marvelous!
https://www.mixcloud.com/BauhausFM/das-bauhausfm-rundfunkorchester-sendung-vom-25-januar-2021/

--
Konrad Behr
Hegelstraße 10