[Tonraum] Bauhaus.Fm asks your contribution in the Radiophonic Places programme

Lefteris Krysalis lef.krysalis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:29:02 CEST 2019

Hello Tonraum,

Bauhaus.Fm is organising a three day broadcasting called radiophonic places which is going to be the official parallel programme of the exhibition Radiophonic Spaces taken place in Weimar from 26th of July until 19 of September.

For the first three days and the broadcast that we are planning I would like to ask your contribution if you like with 4:30 hours pre-recorded dj sessions that are going to be broadcasted during these days live on air, on webstream and on 106.6

What do you think ?

Best,
Lefteris