[Film-ini-verteiler] JOB PAID | Video documentation of Yiddish Summer Weimar Workshops

Film-Initiative Weimar film-ini at m18.uni-weimar.de
Do Jul 22 21:36:20 CEST 2021

Dear Film-Ini students,

here's an interesting job offer to document the Yiddish Summer Weimar.
It's a great event, which we as university participated in in the past
years in various ways. Additionally to a small salary, you will have
access to join the workshops and get in touch with creative people from
all over the world.

If you're interested, please get in touch with Alan directly. He's in
Weimar, so you can meet up and chat in person (crazy thing! ;))

Enjoy the (Yiddish) Summer!

Nicola