[Film-ini-verteiler] Documentary Team needed

Film-Initiative Weimar film-ini at m18.uni-weimar.de
Di Mär 8 17:02:40 CET 2022

Dear Bauhaus students,

We are five international students from Turkey, Portugal, The
Netherlands, Latvia and Belgium.

 From 11 till 18 March we will be engaging in an international
documentary film-making course of the Bauhaus University.

Our film will circle around the topic of food, and for this we would
very much like to get in contact with international students living in
Weimar. If the idea of being a part of our short film sparks your
interest, please send us a short message (
lucas.gortemaker at student.luca-arts.be ) , so that we can reach out to
you with more information.

Looking forward to your messages!

Erdem, Débora, Lucas, Madara & Marta