[Info.pol.b] some action!

pol.b at m18.uni-weimar.de pol.b at m18.uni-weimar.de
Mon May 25 21:25:18 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

some news and a super nice invitation - please share!

BIPOC* Meeting Weimar

BIPOC stands for Black, Indigenous and People of Colour. We would like
to propose a meeting for all people who identify with the experience of
being Black, Indigenous or People of Colour in Weimar. Our idea is to
meet, share experiences, discuss and create a safe space for people. If
you are interested please come to our very first meeting in the Ilm Park
(50°58'48.7"N 11°20'02.3"E) on Saturday the 30.05 at 16:23, we will keep
the safe distance of 2m and please bring your masks in case we need to
wear them! Hope to see you all there and remember together we grow
stronger!

----

the news is:

Along with many others initiatives in Weimar we have Co-signed a letter
of radikaler Regenbogen, which asks the city council and mayor kleine
not to remain silent concerning the LGTBQIA*-hatred driven political
development in Poland, and actively show solidarity with LGTBQIA* people
in Weimars polish twin Town Zamość.

Gemeinsam mit vielen anderen initiativen aus weimar haben wir einen
Brief vom radikalen regenbogen weimar mitunterzeichnet, der den Stadtrat
und Oberbürgermeister dazu auffordert, zu den LGTBQIA*-feindlichen
politischen Entwicklungen in Polen nicht zu schweigen und sich
insbesondere mit LGTBQIA* Menschen in Weimars Partnerstadt Zamość aktiv
zu solidarisieren.

(letter is attached, only in German as its for the city council, we hope
online translator works!)

--
Pol.B

Referat für politische Bildung / Political education department

des Studierendenkonvent Bauhaus-Universität Weimar

„Haus der Studierenden“
Marienstraße 18
D-99423 Weimar

_https://polb.bau-ha.us/_