[Info.pol.b] update and infos

pol.b at m18.uni-weimar.de pol.b at m18.uni-weimar.de
Fri May 22 16:39:35 CEST 2020

Hello dear all!

We would like to share some updates with you and remind you of signing
and sharing the petition for the possibility of a neutral term as well
as financial aids: https://m18.uni-weimar.de/pad/p/pol.b.info

The pressure is rising, and students have written directly to the german
government and politicians working on university related topics:
https://www.fzs.de/2020/05/19/offener-brief-studieren-in-zeiten-von-corona-soziale-notlage-gemeinsam-bewaeltigen/

The diversity office would like to help students in distress:
https://www.uni-weimar.de/index.php?id=54239&no_cache=1

The Raumstation Collective wrote a statement to the new campus garden (
attached to this mail )

Culture Talk will be back digitally and is looking for people to
participate:
https://www.uni-weimar.de/de/universitaet/aktuell/pinnwaende/titel/culture-talk-is-back-as-online-event-we-are-looking-for-a-speaker/

Pol.B members will be particiapting in events of the "lange nacht des
wissenschaftlichen schreibens/long night of academic writing". stay
tuned, take part:
https://www.uni-weimar.de/de/universitaet/aktuell/pinnwaende/titel/lange-nacht-des-wissenschaftlichen-schreibens-am-04062020-online-event/

>> We really hope to come back to you with some more positive news about
>> financial aids and study related content. If you want to help us raise
>> pressure here, please sign the petition or send e-Mails directly to
>> the president.

If you have stories to share about how corona affects your studies and
dont want to get in touch with the president directly we warmly offer
you to write us your thoughts and anonymously share them.

Thank you!

--
Pol.B

Referat für politische Bildung / Political education department

des Studierendenkonvent Bauhaus-Universität Weimar

„Haus der Studierenden“
Marienstraße 18
D-99423 Weimar

_https://polb.bau-ha.us/_