[Rundfunkorchester] oops! I destroyed the poll

markus westphal markus_westphal at gmx.de
Mi Sep 5 01:10:37 CEST 2018

hey lefteris, ben and arkestra,

this is a good question:
> When are we going to meet where in Halle?
think it'll go spontaneously ;)

@ lefteris: maybe the wind whistles musically through the burned
branches. it was only a thought to play with different noises. and i
like the wind in the trees ;) such a recording could be enough to play
live for a while (more and more digitally distorted, and so on. now and
then a rubber duck... pardon my english.)

@ ben: great. thank you for the recordings. as said before, it's a "lose
idee" cause i like this delicate fullminant sound of g.räusche (at the
last radio-concert i opened the microphones (pc) and played with some
freezed noises. a mistake? maybe. i liked it :) btw: the work of
giovanni lami is nice. i'll try to record this wind the next days.

good night.