[Rundfunkorchester] technical stuff for Sunday

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Mi Sep 5 15:53:55 CEST 2018

Hello,

Radio Corax asked me what technical requirements we need for our session.

They offer us a more then 12 channel mixer with at least 2 aux channels.
I said somebody of our group will mix.

Especial they ask what kind of microphones we need. Please think about
what instrument you will bring and what mic you need.

I have to answer until tomorrow, Thursday early afternoon. So please
send me you wishes and needs.

I suggest bringing our bauhaus-allen&heath mixer if Jan can go by car.
Just in case.

Konrad

.. and for Sunday. Please bring more cable stuff then u need for your
self - your colleague will be thankful :)

--
Konrad Behr
Hegelstraße 10

Mobil: 0179 7133092