[Rundfunkorchester] post at konrad-behr.de hat Ihnen Dateien über Smash geschickt.

Smash noreply at fromsmash.com
Mo Sep 10 14:44:54 CEST 2018

        post at konrad-behr.de hat Ihnen Dateien über Smash geschickt.

   post at konrad-behr.de <mailto:post at konrad-behr.de> hat Ihnen Dateien über
Smash geschickt.
                   Dateien herunterladen
<https://fromsmash.com/ffdc23d1-b4f5-11e8-8951-06d04ae87646?e=UnVuZGZ1bmtvcmNoZXN0ZXJAbTE4LnVuaS13ZWltYXIuZGU=>
             Hello Orchestra!

 What a wonderful trip we had yesterday! I changed the recording a bit and
would upload the file to our mixcloud account today evening. I simply
lifted up the low frequencies and edited a few seconds to fit exactly
1:30h. I hope it is okay for you! If not - stop me being hyperactive.

 Konrad
                 Verfügbar bis 17. September 2018

   1 dateien (952.56 Mb)
  180909_bauhausfm_rundfunkorchester_halle_kiosk.wav (952.56 Mb)
<https://fromsmash.com>      2 rue de la claire, Lyon, 69009, France
Über Smash <https://about.fromsmash.com/> | Kontakt
<https://about.fromsmash.com/contact-us/>