[Rundfunkorchester] We @ Datenspuren 22./23. September Dresden

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Mi Sep 12 12:43:05 CEST 2018

Dear bauhaus.fm-Rundfunkorchestra!
Hello Denis and Philipp from SeaM-audiolab!

Slowly the details for our Dresden Concert are showing up. Today I
talked with Anette who is our contact person.

Known facts:

We play at Saturday afternoon/evening of September 22nd and may be on
Sunday 23rd around 2pm as some kind of open workshop.

The Festival we are part of is https://datenspuren.de
It is a event organized by Chaos Computer Club Dresden.
2 days of talks, workshops, discussions about all the nerd stuff we all
should take care of.

See here talks from 2017:
https://datenspuren.de/2017/mitschnitte.html

We have a budget of 400€ (Honorarrechnung). Including travel, sleeping ...

I try to organize a visit at the local community radio station
Coloradio.org and a meeting with Mathias Schmitt from the analogue
synthesizer company Curetronic at his workshop (http://curetronic.com |
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1sJrbzqSP0pWHqFb7gCJg).

I try to organize private sleeping places much as I can - may be we are
getting a special offer with Janis and Markos magic power at
lollishome.de as well.

Who is part of the gang? What we want to do? When we want to have
another rehearsal?

Konrad

PS: Listen to our Halle concert again and again:

https://www.uni-weimar.de/projekte/bauhaus-fm/das-bauhaus-fm-rundfunkorchester-17/

--
Konrad Behr
Hegelstraße 10