[Rundfunkorchester] streaming stuff

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Fr Sep 21 14:23:34 CEST 2018

Hello,

again some technical details for our ways to stream in and out!

I suggest the following setup for tomorrow which I tested today
successfully.

------------------------

Master signal to libre time! (tomorrow Janis Laptop)

This stream over writes the signal that streams files from the libre
time libary. If you press connect you are live!

Configure Reaper in a way that you incoming signal from the
soundcard/device is routed to the master.

Use the ShoutVST Plug in at the master track in Reaper
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/shoutvst-by-r-tur

Tutorial how to install VST for Reaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qroQI3qMzc4

Other software streaming with window$:
butt
https://danielnoethen.de
OddcastV2 DSP For Winamp
https://winampheritage.com/plugin/oddcastv2-dsp-for-winamp/136998
AltaCast
http://www.altacast.com/index.php/downloads/

Details that you have to enter at the plugin or streaming gui:

Benutzername: source
Passwort: kultur
Master Source Host: bauhaus.fm
Master Source Port: 8001
Master Source Mount: /master

Now we can stream and recording using reaper!

If you are successfully the following streams are delivering your live
signal:

OGG 320kbs
http://bauhausfm.segfault.gq:8000/_a.m3u

mp3 320kbs
http://bauhausfm.segfault.gq:8000/_b.m3u

One of this addresses are needed from other stations that redistribute
or signal. In our case coloradio.

contact person at coloradio:
Mirko Andrae
ma at minimalradio.de
01520 355 3054

------------------------

Artist at home taking part remotely (tomorrow Marko at home)

Same software then on top but different details:

Benutzername: source
Passwort: soh9aeJoh3Ich1
Master Source Host: bauhaus.fm
Master Source Port: 8000
Master Source Mount: /_c

Listening to the signal and rout to the master mixer with VLC or similar:

http://bauhausfm.segfault.gq:8000/_c.m3u

Please configure VCL player in a way that the playlist is looping in
case of signal is getting lost in between.

------------------------

Problem!

If people find the page http://bauhaus.fm:8000 they can listen to
streams "_a", "_b" or "_c" separately. Beware of making fun on
mountpoint "_c". May be people listen to you even you are not at the
master signal!!!!!

------------------------

So far! So confusing!
Konrad