[Rundfunkorchester] Next Concert on Monday April 27th and 25th?

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Mi Apr 22 15:30:52 CEST 2020

My dearest orchestra!

On Monday April 27th at 9pm will will have another chance to entertain
our nerdy peer group. Please register for another Reaper ninjam show
(https://www.cockos.com/ninjam/) at this mailing list. It works quite
well - we had a nice feeling last Monday.

More tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-cUmSw7nF4

Some musicians were interested in another remote concert from Leipzig or
other places on next Saturday 25th. Please let us know until Thursday if
you are still want to play. Meanwhile Andreas and me planning to having
two DJ shows on that evening. Lets say we start at 8pm with open end! I
want to be the last part. Beside the web-radio stream I had the idea to
create some kind of jitsi lounge for people hanging around during the
shows ...

What do you think?

Uftzzz uftzzz uftzzz!

Konrad