[Rundfunkorchester] Next Concert on Monday April 27th and 25th?

Leon Goltermann leon.giacomo.goltermann at uni-weimar.de
Do Apr 23 23:18:21 CEST 2020

Hey,
so im in again for the concert on the 27th.
and for the 25th i would like to play half an hour aswell (if letting you know now is not to late). i would also like to do it with someone together and in general i don’t really get the concept for that one (maybe someone can call me/write me to explain tomorrow).

looking forward to it! and thanks for organizing.
all the best
Leon

and by the way: please send me the video and master-ninjam project of the last concert for mixing.