[Rundfunkorchester] Invitation to "Transeuropäisches Rundfunkorchester"

Leon Goltermann leon.giacomo.goltermann at uni-weimar.de
Di Jul 7 17:28:35 CEST 2020

Hey,
it sounds all really nice and i hope to play at a lot of all these oportunities but right now im unable to plan.
looks like it would be good if someone would take the responsibility for the ninjam or similar for the rundfunk-events.?

hear you soon :)
Leon

*i guess there are still recordings missing with dogos. maybe someone retrieves it.