[Rundfunkorchester] bauhaus.fm-Rundfunkorchestra tonight 10pm

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Mo Jul 13 11:20:56 CEST 2020

Dear Orchestra!

I want to invite you all to the final shift.fm show for tonight. From 10
to 11 pm the bauhaus.fm-Rundfunkorchestra can play live on air again.

As I already announced, I suggest to play with the fridge sounds
submitted by several people in Berlin, Vienna, Graz, Leipzig, Dresden
and Weimar.

You can find all the recordings here:
https://cloud.bau-ha.us/s/WoTeopTz6nF6jAB

But of course - you can do what ever you want to do.

Let's meet at 9 pm at the following jitsi room:
https://meet.weimarnetz.de/orchestra

We can use ninjam (https://www.cockos.com/ninjam/) or what ever you
propose as concert room. May be you already found out that you can use
also a external sound device as "microphon" in jitsi too. I will take
care of the broadcast from my home.

I'm looking forward listening to you
Konrad

PS: If you are in doubt to take part - You are the critical mass!

--
Konrad Behr
Hegelstraße 10

Mobil: (49)179 7133092