[Rundfunkorchester] Hey

Leon Goltermann leon.goltermann at gmx.de
Fr Jan 22 11:20:52 CET 2021

Hey,
last session we planed to have a concert on monday 25.1. how about we meet monday 1pm to discuss what we play and check the technical setup. https://meet.weimarnetz.de/BauhausFMJitsi <https://meet.weimarnetz.de/BauhausFMJitsi>
(on Monday I’m flexibel time-related and apart from that i could do it sunday evening).
did someone tell it to bauhausfm-scedualmakers?
See you
Leon