[Rundfunkorchester] Orchester for Symposium?

Konrad Behr post at konrad-behr.de
Mi Apr 21 14:59:13 CEST 2021

Hello virtual Klangkörper!

I hope you are fine where ever you are. Today I had a nice call with old
friend of the Rundfunkorchester Tina Klatte. She is co organizing the
project "generation fm" for the Goethe Symposium 2021 in Weimar.

https://www.goethe.de/prj/ksw/en/index.html

Of course, our Orchestra has to be part of this festival - I think. I
proposed the idea of "Generations as a compositional principle" as
strategy to document a process to the final performance.

Now my question: Who is interested to take part on that journey?
There is a budget and some world wide fame to have!

Because of the relevance of this project we have to be more reliable for
the institutions then usual. It would be nice to have a group of at
least 4 people to organize the whole thing - all other members can join
at the common flexible voluntary basis and are needed very much as well.

What do you think?

Lets find a meeting via mail or on our fresh SIGNAL group:
https://signal.group/#CjQKIHSRaJtuVSVoZBxKbkZIt2IwCZUJkJQ-lLF0G5B4FLgkEhDYm0oaHQ_2DFelqpLWDPGm

My proposal for a talk: Saturday, April 24th, 5pm at
https://meet.weimarnetz.de/BauhausFMJitsi

And another chance to be pop stars:
https://www.uni-weimar.de/born-to-be-bauhaus/page/open-call
Do we want to hand in our project?